Sunday, May 31, 2009

what time is it mr.Wolf??????

oh it is time for a great many things. Most importantly it is time to start living more creatively instead of just talking about it.  There was a time (oh about a year ago) when a day didn't go by without me spending some time sewing or knitting.  Since the arrival of Sir A. I have really neglected this part of who I am and what I need to be happy.  I realized today that all of my attempts to rekindle my motivation to create have been thwarted by my lack of organization.  I spend most of my time trying to gather up all of the materials for a project instead of being able to just sit down and begin.  By the time I get started the baby is crying, someone wants a snack or a bum needs to be wiped.  Today marks day 1 of mission crafting organization.  I will soon be posting before and after pics of my sewing room... if all goes as planned.  
I am also so happy to announce (to who I don't know) that I finally put in my application to be a vendor at the Mississauga Fall Festival.  This year's focus is on simple living and green living... both things of which I am quickly falling in love with.  After the organization of all of the supplies is finished I will be able to plan what I am going to make for the festival.... also another source of motivation for getting myself going.  I am looking forward to this June adventure....I will be keeping you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment