Sunday, May 9, 2010

Three gifts

I was given THREE  gifts for mother's day this year.  One that I loved, one that I am excited/scared of and one that I did not appreciate at all.

1.  The mister and lady A went to a daddy and me group and made me a concrete stepping stone for the garden which I can't say enough about.  THe creativity and thoughtfulness that went into this gift really touched me.  I LOVED IT

2. The mister bought me a Janome 1110dx serger which I am so scared of.  Of course I am excited to get using it but let me tell you the set up of the machine is overwhelming.  I will have to take the free courses offered through the store that he bought it.

3.  THe FLU....kids have been sick the last few days and today it hit me.  I spent the day in bed writhing in pain.  At first I was thinking from a positive place......like I will have a lot of time to myself.... but I was in too much discomfort to enjoy any alone time that I had.

Overall I had a great mother's day as I got to hear the kids downstairs playing with their Dad and enjoying time with him.  I could not ask for a better family to be a mother to.........I am truly lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment