Wednesday, March 16, 2011

B.E.L.T to belt

For some reason I am powerless against the powers of Tim Horton's B.E.L.T.... I have only had two in my life but I can tell you where I was when I had them and probably what I was wearing!!    Today I spent the day longing for a B.E.L.T. and with the word belt running through my head the majority of the day I felt I had no alternative....my back was against the wall.  I made a belt for Ava (whose pants are chronically falling down due to her extreme dance moves) using this tutorial by elsie marley.
The tutorial suggested that you use a D-ring for the buckle but of course since I didn't have one I ran around the house searching for something to substitute.  I actually ended up cutting the plastic ring off of my laundry bag....it worked and I think it looks cute.  There has been a request for 2 more belts from Ava and Anthony feels that he needs one too.  I am off to create some more belts while I have the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment