Thursday, October 27, 2011

cave dwellers

I have never really been interested in decorating the house for halloween but this year I thought I would give it a try.  I must say that I am pretty impressed with myself.  I remembered this paper bat post from Dana of MADE fame from last year and new that I wanted to give it a try in our family room.  I downloaded this template from Country LIving and got cutting.  
If you are going to give this project a try I found that I had to shrink the template a bit in order to get it to fit on a standard 8.5"x11 piece of paper. 
 I have some bats left over so if anyone is interested in them just leave me a comment and we can figure out how to get them to you.  
The kids love these bats and the shadows they cast on the walls....with all the lights off except a little table lamp it really feels like you are in a bat cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment