Wednesday, March 28, 2012

round'em up

Just a little Easter round up to get me through this week with a very sick little boy.

Source: piccsy.com via Krista on Pinterest
1. I can imagine Ava cuddled up reading with one of thesethese or these adorable bunnies!
2. Check out these Birdʼs Nest Cookies– they look super easy and delicious.
3. Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes! I have a sister who would just go crazy over these cupcakes from My Baking Addiction… hmm, but does she deserve them?
4. Silk tie dyed eggschalkboard eggs and cross-stitched eggs. Yup! All on my list!
5. Would your kids enjoy and Easter egg hunt in the dark? Check out these glow-in-the-dark eggs. GENIUS!
6. Break open the stamp pads to make these adorable fingerprint bunny and chick Easter cards. I just know that my kids are going to love making these!
I hope this short roundup gives you some crafting inspirations for this Easter. I truly am hoping to get to ALL of these projects, but let’s be realistic, we may only get as far as making and EATING the Cadbury creme cupcakes. And that is OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment