Monday, April 16, 2012

ever so proud of myself!

Do you ever make something for someone and then you are so impressed with it that you just can't give it away?  This always happens to me with the cards that I make at my friend Nicole's card making workshops.  Most recently I attended her Easter card workshop and made this super adorable card.
Okay, I really fell in love with this card.  After stamping the outline of the bunny I actually coloured that bunny in using watercolour pencils and a blending brush!  I was giddy proud of myself.  

Nicole hosts these card making and stamping workshops monthly.  I try to attend as often as possible because they are an inexpensive ($15) way to socialize, be creative and end up with 3 amazing looking greeting cards.    As a representative of Stampin' Up Nicole has access to a ton of great stamping ideas, tools and resources.   This doesn't mean that she is trying to sell you stamps and accessories at every turn!  Actually it is quite the opposite, you will NEVER feel pressured to purchase anything from Nicole when attending a session at her house.  The only thing you are sure to walk away with is a sore tummy from laughing, 3 cards and some great new friends.  If you are interested in learning more about Nicole's workshops and live in the Hamilton area, let me know and I can give you her contact details.   


No comments:

Post a Comment