Wednesday, April 25, 2012

just one person

I am aware of the saying "even one person can make a difference" but until very recently didn't really believe it to be true.  I guess I was kind of going through life thinking that my efforts in helping others would be useless unless I had a great big novel idea with a lot of money and people backing my project.  My friend Tanya has proven to me that in order to help others all you need is love and a little effort.  Tanya has a dear friend going through a number of devastating  situations: suicide of her father, serious medical diagnosis, housing crisis and the list goes on and on. Instead of saying "there is nothing I can do ", Tanya was able to reach out to the blogging community through a couple of simple emails and start the wheels in motion for some serious assistance for her friend.  Check out her story, progress  and contribute any helpful ideas you may have here on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you SO much Krista!
    You are such a dear friend...
    Your dear sweet heart is what makes my world a better place.
    My prayer is that readers will really have compassion for this very real human suffering. I pray that they will read, feel, think & help. What can one good heart really do to help???
    What can several good hearts together do to help?... ANYTHING!
    Thanks again my friend. xo

    ReplyDelete